Links for Faculty
- Concept 5 Technologies - Served as Chairman and CEO, founded e-business system development company specializing in applying EAI and security technologies to B2B systems
- Mitre Corporation - Served as President and CEO of $600 million, 6,000 employee, international, high tech systems engineering company focused on major government and electronics systems in defense, aviation, criminal justice, space, education, and health care
- Member of the National Academy of Engineering
- Currently serving as consultant to Defense Science Board, Army Science Board, Naval Studies Board, and Transportation Research Board
- Systems Engineer for the First Derivative - Research focuses on methodologies and designs for creating large scale mission-critical systems so that they can be rapidly reconfigured to perform missions other than those that they were originally designed for. Activities include developing actual systems using the Systems Technology Integration Laboratory. Work is sponsored by U.S. Army.
- Macro Economic Analysis for Cyber Security - Research focuses on developing models to evaluate the integrated economic effects of potential cyber attacks to our nation's critical infrastructures and to understand the economic issues surrounding investment in defense against such attacks. Work builds on use of the Input-Output Inoperability Model for determining economic ripple effects as the productivity of one industry impacts that of others. Work is sponsored by Microsoft and by the Institute for Information Infrastructure Protection.